Where Does the Opportunity Lie?


Forming an Opportunity Belief

Opportunity: One thing that I firmly believe is that everyone should try their best to excel in school, doesn't matter if you are first starting out in kindergarten or finishing your last year of college. The unmet need here is getting good grades with students being the one who has the need. Usually this need comes from having a failing grade and needing to raise their grade. Also this need can come from a average A/B student wanting to make that final jump to be a straight A student. 

Iteration: The first person that comes to mind when I think of this opportunity is my sister. She is currently a high school student and going to college at the same time. That means she needs all of the pushing she can get to make sure her grades are up to par constantly. She has always been an excelling student throughout her school career so this need in her eyes comes from getting straight As in her college classes since those are more important to her. She just started taking college classes her sophomore year in high school so she realized this need when the realized how rigorous these classes would be compared to her high school classes. Currently she is doing her best to spend more amount of time on her college classes and studying when she needs to to keep up with the need she has. It has been difficult for her but the results she is having, she should have no problem in the future. 

Reflection: With my opportunity in mind, I learned how much school can be for some people. Personally I never had a problem with my schooling even up to my college years now. So making sure others close to me are doing the same thing is important to me. I want to help as much as I can for them to make sure they are working to their best ability. 

Summary: My original opportunity is still something that will stay close to my heart. Wanting to help people as much as they can with their schooling is so important because they are the future. Their knowledge and how far they exceed in school will most likely tend to their outcome of life. With that being said, I think entrepreneurs should really look for their customers best interest when they hear feedback from them. If they don't listen to their current and future consumers, their businesses could potentially go downhill.   
 
   
 

Comments

  1. Hi!
    First of all your blog design is outstanding! This is an interesting opportunity belief that you have found. What would be a solution/invention that would be able to take advantage of this opportunity? If you would be able to develop a good/service that could help with studying or learning practices that would have a significant impact. The education market is very large, and is a continuous need.

    Best,
    Wally

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Next?

Local Opportunities in a Nutshell

Venture Concept #1