The Final Stretch



Final Reflection

    After reading my all my posts back from this class, one memory that sticks out to me is doing all the interviews for my assignments. These were great opportunities to get extra help when it came to my service and building it. I took all the comments to heart and made improvements to my service accordingly. The main thing I will take away from this class is being able to build my own product and company from scratch. I didn't think that I would have an experience like this but I am very happy to say that I did it. This was a once in a lifetime experience that I would definitely recommend to anyone that is interested.
    This class tested me and my entrepreneur capabilities but it is safe to say that I do see myself as an entrepreneur. Making my product was so much fun and I loved every minute of it. It made me think about my future and what I see my self 5 or 10 years from now. Having a business could potentially be on that list and I think I am very capable of doing that. Whenever I plan on taking that journey, I will make sure to think back to this class and look at all the tips and tricks I was taught. 
    For anyone who plans on taking this class in the future the one thing I would tell them is to take every assignment seriously. Designing a product is a lot of work but it won't be the best if no one takes it seriously. The product you design could definitely become a million dollar idea, you just have to put your mind to it. Related to the assignments, the last bit of advice I would give is to keep on due dates for the assignments and cupcakes. Since they are due at noon, those can definitely sneak up on you if you're not paying attention. Overall, this class is a great route to becoming an entrepreneur and introducing you to the business world!   

Comments

  1. Hi!
    Great final reflection! I related with the points that you focused on. I also enjoyed investing my time into a business idea that I had and really finding out how plausible it would be to take the idea to market. I also hope to open my own business one day, and use the tips and tricks that I learned in the course to by advantage!
    Best,
    Wally

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Next?

Local Opportunities in a Nutshell

Venture Concept #1